The digital age is the age of data. All the data gathered in the last few decades is now being used for the hyper-personalization of solutions, products and services. Some companies can now understand their customers better and better and even anticipate their needs. Thanks to this high degree of digitalization and personalization, we are now entering the “user experience” (UX) age: all products and services must be as smooth and frictionless as possible to satisfy customers’ needs. Repetitive bad user experiences could mean the end of a company. In order to satisfy these high standards of satisfaction, companies must be able to talk to each and every one of their customers at any time and through any channel – an impossible thing to do with only human beings. This has led to the reemergence of a very useful tool, thanks to advances in AI: chatbots.
When, why and how to use a chatbot
- Digital transformation maturity is required
- A chatbot must improve the user experience
- Either for internal or external processes, chatbots are automation tools
From scripted interactions to self-learning chatbots
- AI or not AI, how to find the right chatbots?
- Extend the variety of use cases using chatbots with AI technologies
- The future of chatbots: frictionless interactions
Make or buy, a matter of context
- Finding the right strategy to get the best ROI from your chatbots
- The current chatbot solutions market is plethoric and unstructured
- Do it yourself: all the possibilities from tool boxes to open source-based solutions