In order to provide guidance in the highly dynamic IT landscape, teknowlogy conducted the 2019 edition of its annual 'SITSI® CxO Investment Survey’, interviewing IT decision makers in user companies covering teknowlogy’s SITSI core markets to get their views on current IT trends, key requirements and investment plans.
This report presents and discusses the key results of the study in the Netherlands. It delivers primary research data and analysis on:
- the business and IT challenges that companies are facing and prioritizing
- IT spending and budgets regarding different topics, projects and services
- innovative IT topics
In the Netherlands, 125 companies participated in the survey. The interviews were conducted with IT department managers and line of business managers who are involved in decisions concerning (local) IT budgets, IT investments or IT sourcing. The survey sample comprised different sized companies from all industries.
- Management summary and key findings
- teknowlogy’s recommendations
Business & IT Challenges at a Glance
- Business challenges
- IT challenges
Review of IT Budget & Activities
- IT budget
- IT spending and projects
Focus on Innovative IT Topics
- Cloud computing
- Business application software (BAS) and related services
- Digital transformation
- Cyber security
- Big data, analytics, and artificial intelligence
This report is accompanied by the Excel document “CxO Survey - Investment Priorities - Detailed Datamart - Netherlands”, which contains the detailed findings from the survey for the Netherlands, broken down by company size, LoB vs IT, and by vertical sector.