The rise of DevOps is the latest evolution of the goal of IT/business alignment. It is an incremental evolution of agile development methodologies, which incorporates the way these developments are operated and enabled by next-gen cloud computing or edge computing technologies.
However, it generates specific cyber security issues. DevOps needs to go further – it needs to become DevSecOps.
The rise of DevOps
- Next-gen cloud computing
- The IT colonization of OT and IoT
- Specific cyber security issues
DevSecOps best practices
- Non-security-focused practices
- Security-focused practices
- Automation and centralization