Utility companies have to manage, process, and store escalating volumes of data from an expanding range of sources.
This report focuses on two areas in which the wealth of data and the resulting analysis and application of AI technologies can have a particular impact on the business model of energy suppliers – grid management and customer experience.
Utilities Worldwide: Pressure for Change Towards Renewables and Digital Services
- With decentralized renewable energies, grid management will become even more important for utilities
- Customer service is key for the future success of utility companies
Access to AI Has Become Easier in Recent Years
- teknowlogy | PAC’s definition of AI
AI in Grid Management: Huge Potential to Improve Efficiency
AI in Customer Experience: a Good Way to Better Understand Customers
- Recommendations for IT providers
- Recommendations for IT users