PAC's IT Services Rates Database 2021/22 Germany – the reliable and neutral guide to individual benchmarks both for providers and purchasers of IT services in Germany!
Reference prices for all levels of qualification and individual services, validated by PAC, for the years 2020 and 2021, as well as a forecast of the price development for 2022.
This report focuses on the following dimensions:
- Application services and infrastructure services;
- Experience level (0-2 years, 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-12 years, >12 years);
- Job profile clusters (12) and job profiles (37):
- Infrastructure-related project management: Project Manager;
- Infrastructure design, implementation and integration: Information Systems Architect; Technical Architect, Systems/Network Engineer, Cybersecurity Engineer;
- Infrastructure testing and quality management: Infrastructure Tester, Methods/Tools/Quality Engineer;
- Infrastructure operation and maintenance: Operations Manager, Technical Services/Workplace Technician, Technical Services/Network Technician, Systems/Network Administrator, Database Administrator;
- Infrastructure-related support: Operations Support Manager, User Support and Service Desk;
- Infrastructure-related cloud transformation and integration: Cloud Architect, Cloud Transformation and Integration Engineer;
- Application related project management: Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner;
- Application and process consulting: Process Consultant. Enterprise Architect, Application designer and architect;
- Application development, implementation and integration: DevOps Engineer, Agile Coach, Application Implementation Engineer, Java Developer, .Net Developer, Open Source Developer, Embedded Systems Developer, Cobol Developer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst;
- Application testing and quality management: Application Tester;
- Application operation and maintenance: Application Support Technician, Application Maintenance Engineer, System Administrator;
- Application-related cloud transformation and integration: Cloud Transformation and Integration Engineer.
- Vertical sectors (Manufacturing, Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Transport & Logistics, Telecom, Utilities).
Please click here to download a template showing you the structure of this Excel document.