Retailers are often among the first to take advantage of new technological opportunities. However, the widespread use of IoT technologies, artificial intelligence and other opportunities also carries its very own security risks. In addition, retailers are among those businesses that have a high level of contact with a large amount of personal data, especially transaction data, and through many different channels.
- Common cyber security issues
Digital Transformation In the Retail Industry
The Key Issues In Cyber Security for the Retail Industry
- Common cyber security issues affecting the retail sector
- Specific cyber security issues in the retail industry
- Cyber security regulations & local issues
- Current developments in the industry