Utility companies across the world are in the midst of their digital transformation process. Predictive and condition-based maintenance, an increase in efficiency and line/pipe loss reductions are often based on IIoT solutions and IT/OT integrations, while other improvements rely on artificial intelligence, big data analytics and customer experience improvements. All of this introduces new cyber security risks. To make matters worse, the number of cyber attacks in the utility sector, and especially in electric power supply, has risen dramatically since mid-2018, without an end in sight.
- Common cyber security issues
Digital Transformation in the Utilities Sector
The Key Issues in Cyber Security for Utilities
- Common cyber security issues affecting utilities
- Specific cyber security issues in utilities
- Cyber security regulations & local issues
- New (critical) developments in the industry