The Planning Survey 18 is the largest and most thorough fact-based analysis of the planning and budgeting market currently available. It is not based on anecdotal accounts or personal opinions, unlike much analyst research, neither is it intended to be a measure of market shares. Instead, it sets out to analyze market trends and produce meaningful comparisons of competing products across a wide range of critical software and vendor-related criteria. The Planning Survey also provides a detailed quantitative analysis of why customers buy planning tools, what they are used for, what problems they experience with the tools and how successful they are.
The Planning Survey 18 features 17 planning products from 16 different vendors. It includes not just products from well-known global giants such as IBM, Oracle and SAP, but also tools from much smaller vendors that ordinarily don’t get much press but which, in many cases, offer outstanding value to customers.
- Peer groups
- The KPIs
- Vendor and product overview
- User and use case demographics
- Why organizations buy Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Problems encountered by Oracle Hyperion Planning users
- KPI results for Oracle Hyperion Planning in the ‘Flexible Planning Platforms’ peer group
- KPI results for Oracle Hyperion Planning in the ‘Enterprise Software Vendors’ peer group
- KPI results for Oracle Hyperion Planning in the ‘Global Vendors’ peer group
- Customer feedback summary for Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Above average customer feedback
- Below average customer feedback