Tenzinger brings its brands under one roof to rival Dutch healthcare IT providers
Dutch healthcare IT provider Tenzinger announced it would integrate its subsidiaries Medicore, Fierit, and Cure4 under one roof as the firm gears up to ride the wave of demand for digital solutions and services in the healthcare market.
Tenzinger was founded in 2004 with the mission to optimize healthcare processes in the Netherlands. The IT provider offers services and solutions, including business support, outsourcing, marketing and sales, strategy and management, professional services, and product development and operations. The last two are a major focus for the provider and represent 69% of Tenzinger's overall business.
Furthermore, the company caters to subsegments of the healthcare sector, including hospital planning, child protection (Jeugdzorg), sensory disability care (ZG-zorg), aged care (oudenzorg), and mental health and addiction care (GGZ).
With the integration of Fierit (ECD care), Medicore (EPD cure), and Cure4 (Financial Shared Services provider acquired from Unit4 - formerly Cura - in 2019), 6Gorilla's (Data and healthcare intelligence), and Wellbee (eHealth), Tenzinger boosts its reach and visibility while being able to innovate at speed as it bundles strengths in the Dutch healthcare sector. Each of the brands brings a unique capability to Tenzinger:
- Fierit is an electronic client dossier solution for elderly and disabled care. A care solution (Fierit Care app) optimizing administrative processes, enabling reliable data exchange while adhering to local regulations. According to Fierit, over 150,000 healthcare professionals use its solutions, supporting over 320,000 clients.
- Medicore is a web-based electronic patient dossier (EPD) solution for care administration, care planning, records, eHealth, and more.
- Cure4 is a Financial Shared Services Solution for healthcare that aims to improve and optimize healthcare institutions' financial management landscape. It offers finance and reporting services, controlling and analysis, revenue recognition and funding, payroll and HR, and healthcare administration.
- 6Gorilla's helps healthcare institutions to discover, identify, and predict patterns in their data. Services include Data Warehouse as a Service, healthcare intelligence, and healthcare data science.
- Wellbee is Tenzinger's innovative healthcare provider and client portal. It provides a personal care assistant, a self-help tool providing insights into workloads, tasks, dashboards, and more. It also provides a care provider portal and a client portal
With this move, Tenzinger becomes one of the leading Dutch IT providers in the healthcare space, with offices in Sliedrecht, Utrecht, and Hengelo, and a workforce of over 300 employees.
The Dutch healthcare sector presents many opportunities, but it is not an easy market to penetrate due to competition, regulatory compliance, and complexity for IT providers. However, for those operating in this segment, there is an increasing demand for digital solutions. And with the ongoing pandemic, more focus is being placed on transforming healthcare services. We expect to see a greater need for eHealth solutions, digital prescriptions, healthcare monitoring, and digital patient experience management. With this high potential market growth in mind, it is easy to see why Tenzinger has opted to bring all of its brands under one roof – so it can offer a full suite of solutions to healthcare providers looking to drive holistic change in light of the changing business environment. A fact that will not be lost on many of the firm's competitors – which include Centric, Cegeka, and Exact Software.