Digital transformation is not only about selling more products to consumers through innovative interfaces. It is a profound transformation of the entire society, of the way we work and live.
The public sector simply cannot ignore this transformation. Artificial intelligence (AI) is a powerful technological lever to reach ambitious digital transformation objectives.
The digital transformation of the public sector leads to AI
- Digital government and smart cities are the third stage of digital transformation in the public sector
- Many artificial intelligence aspects are relevant for public sector transformation
AI has the potential to dramatically improve efficiency in the public sector
- Citizen relationships and the work of back-office agents are candidates for quick wins
- All major public functions are impacted by AI improvements
A path to AI-powered digital transformation in the public sector
- How to overcome the challenges
- Looking for inspiring quick wins and longer-term projects
- Recommendations for IT providers
- Recommendations for IT buyers