In order to achieve the transformation to a data-driven business, a rethink is required – with regard to business processes, customer understanding and the willingness to innovate.
This trend study, commissioned by Swisscom, is intended to encourage companies to take the step towards data-driven business.
It highlights a variety of applications where data is creating improvement and innovation.
Digitisation is not magic. Discover how data adds value with five examples:
- Data creates transparency: analytics instead of gut feeling
- Data increases efficiency: this is how you can better support employees
- Data creates security: from prevention to tracking
- Data drives innovation: instigate changes in a targeted manner
- Cloud computing: the central basis for data business
The study is vailable for download in