Arnold Vogt has been working in the software & IT services industry for over 18 years and joined PAC in 2017.
Role and responsibilities:
Arnold Vogt’s main responsibilities are market analyses and strategic consulting engagements around IoT, Industry 4.0/industrial IoT and smarter services. In this field, he provides advice for providers and users in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Areas of expertise:
- Internet of Things & Industry 4.0/industrial IoT
- IoT platforms & ecosystems
- Cloud computing & IT services
- Cloud platforms & marketplaces
- Industry focus: manufacturing
- Lead Advisor for IoT & Industry 4.0/industrial IoT at analyst firm Experton Group, where he was responsible for developing and carrying out vendor benchmarks around this topic. In addition, he worked on several client engagements around IoT and cloud computing.
- Senior Market Development Advisor at IBM Germany, where he was responsible for market and competitive analyses on cloud computing, smarter industry solutions, IT services and corporate strategy.
- Marketing Manager at IBM Germany in various roles with national and international responsibilities.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Henley Business School (University of Reading, UK); his thesis was about the diffusion of innovations and dealt with the question "What makes innovations successful in the market?"
IoT & Industry 4.0/Industrial IoT