Christophe Châlons has been working in the SITS industry since 1986 and joined PAC in 1989.
Role and responsibilities:
Before taking on his role as Chief Analyst of the PAC Group in 2009, Christophe Châlons had been Managing Director of the Munich team since the launch of the German office in 1989. Under his direction, PAC Munich has developed into one of the leading market analysts and consulting partners of the German IT industry. Christophe Châlons is also member of the management board of the PAC Group, with a special focus on methodology, quality management and multi-national projects. As Vice President – Quality he is responsible for ensuring corporation-wide quality in customer-specific reports and consulting services as well as in the production and delivery of PAC’s renowned SITSI® program.
Areas of expertise:
- Software and IT services at global level
- Outsourcing and STIE (scientific, technical, industrial & embedded IT)
- Consulting projects for IT suppliers: strategic positioning, portfolio analysis, strategy review, M&A partner search
- Consulting projects for IT users: advisory and support for supplier selection
- Assistant to the Systems Manager, Data Center of EDF / R&D Department – Saint Denis, France
- Mechanical engineering degree – Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique de Nantes (now part of the “Ecole Centrale” Group) – Nantes, France
Senior Vice President
Head of Research &