Ioana Bucin is in the consulting business since 2003, with expertise in both market research and consulting for Software and IT Services, and management consulting. She worked in PAC during 2003-2006 and re-joined the team in 2016.
Role and responsibilities:
Ioana is part of PAC virtual team dedicated to the Business Applications Services (BAS) cluster. She is taking care of the production of some important worldwide profiles and projects focused on BAS. She also supports the Romanian team with the marketing and business development activities for PAC/CXP in Central and Eastern Europe.
Areas of expertise:
- Business Applications Services (BAS)
- Multi-country projects
- Coverage: CEE
- Senior management consultant in major Oil & Gas Company, Bucharest, Romania
- E-commerce entrepreneur, Bucharest, Romania
- Consultant for SITS markets in CEE, PAC, Bucharest, Romania
Executive MBA, Maastrich School of Management, Bucharest Branch
- Master Degree in International Projects Management, National School of Political Studies and Public Administration, Faculty of Communication and Public Relations, Bucharest
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Economic Relations
Senior Consultant – Central & Eastern Europe Markets
TOPICS: BAS, BI & Analytic
COUNTRIES: Finland, Poland