Joachim Hackmann is Principal Consultant at PAC and part of the Digital & IoT cluster within the CXP Group. He can draw on more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry for his role of analyst and consultant.
Role and responsibilities:
Within the Digital & IoT team Joachim Hackmann is responsible for the financial services and insurance segments; his range of activities includes the analysis of as well as the provision of consulting services for service providers and software vendors in the DACH region.
Areas of expertise:
- IT services
- Application software and application management
- Cloud computing
- Industrial Internet, Internet of Things, FinTechs, InsurTechs
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Industry focus: financial services and insurance
- IDG Business Media (CIO Magazin, Computerwoche, TecChannel), Head of IT Management in the Digital Editorial Department – Munich, Germany
- Computerwoche (IDG Business Media), Chief Reporter and Editor in Chief, specialized in IT services, IT management and business software – Munich, Germany
- Graduate engineer in electrical engineering – Fachhochschule Hannover (University of Applied Sciences in Hanover, Germany)
TOPICS: AI, BAS, BI & Analytics
SECTORS: Banking, Insurance, Service & Consumer
COUNTRIES: Germany, Switzerland