Karsten Leclerque has been working in the SITS industry for over 11 years and joined PAC in 2002.
Role and responsibilities:
Karsten Leclerque’s main responsibilities include market analyses and strategic consulting for the software and IT services industry. He leads PAC’s research on IT outsourcing, cloud computing, application management and business process outsourcing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Furthermore, Karsten is involved in numerous custom research projects and strategic consulting engagements.
Areas of expertise:
- IT outsourcing (business process outsourcing)
- Cloud computing
- Custom market research and strategic consulting projects
- Marketing and strategic consulting projects
- Application life cycle management
- Infrastructure services
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Financial Engineering, Business Informatics and Information Age Economics – Augsburg University – Augsburg, Germany and Université de Rennes – Rennes, France
Global Head of
Cloud & Infrastructure Services Practice