Melanie Flug joined PAC with the acquisition of Berlecon in 2011. She has been working in the ICT industry since 2008.
Role and responsibilities:
Melanie Flug is a research consultant and works in a broad range of research projects and topics. She has strong expertise in the design, execution, and analysis of surveys and the production of market reports.
Areas of expertise:
- Survey design & empirical analyses
- Project management and execution of surveys
- Multi-Client trend analysis, customer-specific (mono) projects as well as SITSI-specific surveys
- Berlecon Research GmbH – Junior Analyst, Mobility & Business Communication – Berlin, Germany
- Industry Awards/Accolades: Best Thesis Award, Applied Media Science faculty, University of Technology, Ilmenau, Germany
- Degree in Applied Media Science – University of Technology Ilmenau, Germany
- Degree in Social Pedagogy – University of Applied Science Coburg, Germany
Senior Researcher & Analyst –
CxO & ICT user surveys
Social media activities: