Mathieu Poujol has been working in the SITS industry since 1996 and joined PAC in 1999.
Role and responsibilities:
Mathieu heads the Cyber Security practice at CXP Group. He is in charge of all security-related markets: digital trust, homeland security, GRC, compliance, AI, IAM, blockchain, data and application security, infrastructure and network security, cloud security, biometrics, etc. He oversees the research programs, and manages and conducts surveys, market studies, analyses, custom research, marketing and strategic consulting for user companies and technology providers in the relevant areas. In addition, he is in charge of developing the CXP business in these fields.
Areas of expertise:
- Cyber security
- Cloud computing infrastructure, including IaaS/PaaS, containers, edge computing
- Infrastructure software: OS, storage, virtualization, system management, middleware, development, modeling, storage, ITSM, etc.
- Open source
- Infrastructure services
- Sarelec, Marketing Manager – Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- THG Worldwide, in charge of sales in the CAD/CAM sector – London, UK
- BT Consulting, Marketing Assistant – Paris, France
- Vivendi, New Technologies Sales Engineer – Paris, France
- PAC, Principal Consultant, Infrastructure & Cyber Security
- CXP Group, Head of Cloud & Infrastructure
- Master’s degree in International Marketing – ISG – Paris, France
- IT Business Management degree – Amiens Business School – Amiens, France
Head of Cyber Security