Nick Mayes joined PAC in 2007 and has been working in the SITS industry since 1998.
Role and responsibilities:
Nick Mayes is responsible for PAC’s research on the UK IT services market, and is also one of the lead analysts in PAC’s global coverage of areas including application management, business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing. Nick also leads many consultancy engagements in addition to managing PAC’s Deal Tracker service.
Areas of expertise:
- Offshore & global sourcing
- Application life cycle management
- Cloud computing
- Business process outsourcing
- Services sourcing trends
- UK IT services sector
- Datamonitor, Principal Analyst, IT Services – London, UK
- ComputerWire, Editor, IT Services – London, UK
- IT Europa, Deputy Editor – Colchester, UK
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature – University of Sheffield, UK
TOPICS: AI, Digital CX
SECTORS: Insurance, Public, Utilities