Spencer is a leader and strategist with 25 years of experience helping senior leaders and CxOs evolve how they operate their businesses. Focused on the role of technology in creating pioneering ecosystems and operating dynamics within and across industries.
Role and Responsibilities:
Spencer Izard is a PAC research director based in London, UK. He is responsible for research covering cloud services and cyber-security for the UK market as part of the global teams. Spencer also leads consultancy engagements from technology and industry-focused perspectives.
Areas of Expertise:
• Cloud Services (e.g., Applications, Compute, Dev/Test, & Service Management)
• Artificial Intelligence
• Enterprise Strategy & Architecture
• Retail and Banking Industries
• Global Head of Technology, City & Guilds, UK
• Lead Advisor & Researcher, Leading Edge Forum, UK
• Executive Strategist, ServiceNow, UK
• Chief Analyst, Ovum (now Omdia), UK
• Head of European Retail & CxO Advisory, IDC, UK
• BSC (Hons) in Computing Science, University of Staffordshire, UK
Social media activities: