Stefanie Naujoks rejoined PAC’s Digital & IoT practice in April 2018 as Research Director and is in charge of the manufacturing industry. She has 20 years of industry experience, both from the analyst side (PAC, Gartner, IDC) and the IT vendor side.
Role and responsibilities:
As part of her research, Stefanie has published numerous market reports in the fields of digital transformation, industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, PLM, MES, and SCM. In addition, she has led and contributed to numerous customer-specific consulting projects, helping IT vendors define their strategic positioning in the German and European manufacturing sectors by providing profound market analysis and insights, strategy workshops and M&A support. She is an experienced speaker at events in Europe and is sought after for workshops with IT vendors (strategy and sales enablement workshops) and manufacturing companies.
Within PAC’s global Digital & IoT practice, Stefanie leads manufacturing-related research on a European level and works with manufacturers and IT vendors across Europe to help them understand how new technologies such as the IoT, robotics, AI, augmented reality and additive manufacturing will impact traditional processes and disrupt manufacturers’ business models.
Areas of expertise:
- Industry 4.0
- Digital factory
- Industrial IoT
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- IDC, Senior Research Manager, Manufacturing Insights EMEA – Munich, Germany
- PAC, Senior Analyst Manufacturing – Munich, Germany
- Silicon Graphics, EMEA Marketing Manager – Munich, Germany
- Gartner, Business Analyst – Munich, Germany
- Stefanie graduated with honors in business administration from Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich, Germany, where she focused on corporate IT management and marketing.