Vincent Malka has been working in the software & IT services industry for over 20 years and joined PAC in April 2016.
Role and responsibilities:
His main responsibilities include managing the execution of consulting activities focused on IT infrastructure-related areas as well as helping customers and IT players to successfully transform by repositioning their strategy, offerings and organization, aligning them with a more customer-oriented approach and new digital uses.
Areas of expertise:
- IT & data center infrastructure
- Data storage, backup and archiving technologies
- Cloud & IaaS
- IT outsourcing, hosting and managed services
- Strategic marketing, offering and business development, channel management
- Groupe D.FI – Strategy & Alliances Director (France)
- D.FI Services – Presales & Consulting Director (France)
- GFI Informatique – New Technologies Division – IT Infrastructure Technical Manager (France)
- DE3i Informatique – Dassault & IBM Joint Venture – Technical IT Consultant (France)
- MA in Sciences and Information Technology, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI), France
Infrastructure & Cloud