Fast-track to software-defined vehicles: How can OEMs cross the roadblocks that hamper the development of software-defined vehicles?
An analysis by PAC shows how OEMs can cross the roadblocks to the software-defined vehicle
In this whitepaper, we will dive deep into why softwarization is a matter of life and death for the automotive sector, list the main use-cases and give the major market trends of software-defined vehicles.
Finally, we will tackle how do IT providers such as T-Systems accompany the automotive industry in this journey to software-driven digital transformation
To go further, PAC invites you to a webinar (Thu, Dec 8, 2022 11:00 AM), in cooperation with T-Systems and Automobilwoche, explaining how your company can overcome these challenges. PAC’s whitepaper commissioned by T-Systems will be presented. Afterwards, high-ranking experts from the industry will discuss how you as a company can significantly increase your speed towards data-driven business models.
- Dina Capelle, Senior Industry Analyst, PAC
- Dr. Christian Hort, Senior Vice President Automotive, T-Systems
- Martin Schleicher, Head of Software Strategy, Continental
- Joachim Klink, Head of Autonomous Driving & Integrated Mobility, T-Systems
- Dr. Matus Banyay, Manager EV Cloud Services, Ford of Europe
- Moderation : Michael Gerster, Reporter Automobilwoche
The white paper is supported by sponsor T-Systems.